Thinking of having some corporate art.
I can incorporate
*promotional literature and brand logo so it's relevant to your organisation
*maps with relevant locations
*memorabilia and ephemera relevant to your organisations story
while keeping it sustainable and environmentally friendly.
Most things are possible; I've included:
* beer labels for a brewery
* Plant labels for a garden nurseries
* a pair of hairdressing scissors for a barbers
* an old camera lens for a photographer
* maps of a race route for a running club and for race prizes
* vintage bus tickets for a bus company...
Whether it be wall art, gifts for top performers, or an illustration that you want to run on social media, I'm happy to discuss ideas and help you bring an idea to fruition.
I also run corporate workshops that can be run to direct/compliment the choice of art..
Clients include; Erewash Borough Council, The Langwith Brewery Company, The Darren Holloway Memorial Race 2018, 2019 (British and English Fell Running Championships), Sn-ap Travel, Peacock Plant Nurseries, Ilkeston Running Club, Craig Lamont Photography, The Groom Room, Papillion PR,